Set Up a NexRing
Below are step-by-step instructions on: setting up a ring for first time purchasers, setting up a replacement ring (for upgraders or warranty situations), and giving your old ring to a new user.
In most of these scenarios, you will need to have a stable internet connection and a NexRing charger to complete your setup.
Set up a New Ring
If you're setting up a new ring for the first time:
1. Download the NexRing App from the App Store (for iOS) or Google Play (for Android).
2. Unbox the ring and charger.
3. Plug the charger into a USB power source, such as a laptop or supporting power adapter.
The NexRing App is supported on iOS devices running Apple iOS 14 and higher, or Android devices running Android 8.0 and higher with Google Play services. Your device must support Bluetooth 4.0.
4. Put your ring on the charger. If you're using a Wireless charger, the LED will blink white to indicate that your ring is ready to be connected.
5. Make sure that your phone's Bluetooth is enabled.
6. Follow the in-app instructions to set up your NexRing account.
You'll have to spend at least one night sleeping with your NexRing on to receive Sleep and Readiness Scores the following morning. However, Activity data will all be available immediately.
NexRing will establish baseline readings over the next few weeks of your ring use, which will inform the app's personalized guidance and insight messages.