Nexvoo Chair APP brings you service value
Through painstaking research and development, the Nexvoo team has launched a new ergonomic office chair health module. Connect the health module with the supporting Nexvoo mobile client (hereinafter also referred to as the "software") via Bluetooth to easily associate with the health module, and then human health can be detected. Medical-level measurement accuracy and simple operation bring great convenience to disease prevention and prediction and daily health care and protect your health.
The services provided by this software include functions such as heart rate measurement, blood oxygen measurement, HRV measurement, fatigue index and measurement record query.
Behavior description involved in Nexvoo Chair APP
1. Measurement record viewing function
The health module is connected to the Nexvoo Chair APP to measure various functions and save the measurement records. The specific functions of viewing the measurement records are as follows:
(1) View this week's record: After entering the measurement record, the function of viewing one week's measurement record is enabled by default. This function is displayed to the software user according to the record of the measurement function in a week.
(2) View historical records: You can view past historical measurement records by sliding the date left and right.
In order to show you the monitoring of each health function, this software will save your measurement records on this machine. This information is only saved on this machine and you can only view it through this software. If you delete this software, all measurement records will be deleted at the same time. We have not saved your measurement records on a remote server, and cannot restore the measurement records you accidentally deleted.
2. Use ergonomic office chair health module to monitor health function
This software uses Bluetooth to connect with the health module to measure various functions, including the following functions:
(1) Heart rate measurement: You click the heart rate measurement icon on the function page to enter the heart rate measurement interface, put your index finger close to the heart rate measurement interface of the health module, and click the measurement button on the heart rate measurement interface to start measurement. After the measurement is successful, it will automatically end and you are The heart rate measurement results can be viewed on this software.
(2) Blood oxygen measurement: You click the blood oxygen measurement icon on the function page to enter the blood oxygen measurement interface, put your index finger close to the blood oxygen measurement interface of the health module, and click the measurement button on the blood oxygen measurement interface to start measurement. After the measurement is successful It ends automatically, and you can view the blood oxygen measurement results on this software.
(3) HRV and fatigue index measurement: you click the HRV measurement icon on the function page to enter the HRV measurement interface, put your index finger close to the blood oxygen measurement interface of the health module, and click the measurement button on the HRV measurement interface to start measurement. After the measurement is successful, it will automatically at the end, you can view the measurement results of HRV and fatigue index on this software.
3. Program error log report
When an unexpected error or crash occurs in the program, an error log is automatically generated. The software will report error logs to the Security Center as needed to locate the cause of program errors or crashes and improve product quality. When you need to report the error log, the software will ask you whether you agree to report. If you agree to report, the software will report this error log to the Security Center; if you do not agree, it will not report it. The error log is the running information recorded when the program has an error or crash. It only contains the error information of the program itself and never involves any user personal data.
4. User experience improvement plan
When you install this software, we will invite you to participate in the user experience improvement program, and you can choose not to participate. In order to improve the product and meet the new needs of users, we will continue to increase and improve product features. Therefore, we need to know the usage of each product feature, that is, how many users are using this product feature, so that we can evaluate each product feature The importance of making correct judgments. If you participate in this plan, the server will make statistics on the usage of each function of the product as needed. These statistics are generally the number of times each function is used. For the collected data, we will conduct summary statistical analysis in order to continuously improve our products. You can choose to participate or cancel to join our user experience improvement program at any time in the settings center.
5. Auto update
The software will communicate with the server from time to time after you start the application and connect to the Internet to check if there is the latest version that can be upgraded. If a new version is found, a dialog box will pop up to prompt you to install. If you don’t want to upgrade, you can choose to refuse. If you choose to upgrade, you The latest and most stable version of this software will be available for the first time.
6. Customer feedback
When you use this software, you can choose to give your opinion to the software center. In the comments you submit, we will upload the phone model, software version number, and operating system version number to better locate and analyze the problem you raised. The contact information you fill in in your feedback comments will only be used by our customer service to communicate and feedback with you. The server will not provide user upload information to any third party except with the explicit consent of the user and the explicit provisions of the law. Your information will not be used for sale, loan or exchange.
Notification and revision
We may issue service-related announcements when necessary (for example, when we suspend a certain service due to system maintenance). You may not be able to cancel these service-related announcements that are not promotional in nature.
How to contact us
1. If you have complaints and reports about the safety of personal information, or if you have any questions, comments or suggestions about this "Privacy Protection Statement" and your information related matters, please contact us:
2. Under normal circumstances, we will reply within five working days. Under special circumstances, the maximum reply will be no more than seven days or within the time limit prescribed by laws and regulations. If you are not satisfied with our response, especially if our personal information processing has harmed your legal rights, you can communicate with us again or report to the competent authority.