How to Set Up the NexRing App
The NexRing App is supported on iOS devices running Apple iOS 14 and higher, or Android devices running Android 8.0 and higher with Google Play services. Your device must support Bluetooth 4.0.
Set Up the NexRing App
1. Download the free NexRing App from the App Store (iOS) or the Google Play Store (Android).
2. Make sure that your device's Bluetooth is enabled, then open the NexRing App.
3. If you are signing in to an existing account with a verified email, enter your password and select Login.
4. If you are creating or verifying a new account, tap Sign up now.
5. Enter your email address and tap Code.
6. Check your inbox for a registration verification code, and then enter the registration verification code in the verification code inputing box.
7. And then enter a new password.
8. Select Register.
9. Return to the NexRing App Sign in to your account page.
10. Enter the verified Email account and password, select the terms and conditions check box, and then select Login.
11. On the next screen, Set my Profile, Enter your Date of birth, Height, Weight, and Sex. Tap on your desired measurement system under Units, then tap Done.
12. Place your ring on the charger and select Set up ring.
13. Allow the NexRing App to use Bluetooth to start connecting with your NexRing. Your device will search for NexRing devices nearby.
14. When the app finds your ring, tap Connect. If there are multiple rings nearby, select your ring from the Rings near you list.
Your NexRing App is now set up.
On the first day, you'll see your Activity data(For example: Steps). NexRing measures your resting heart rate, heart rate variability, and body temperature while you sleep, therefore you must wait until you've woken up the following day to see this data.